Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Enter the Sucky Fairy
After a month of talking about it, explaining and answering questions, on Saturday night we invited the elusive Sucky Fairy to come to our home to help the Peanut transition out of Baby/Toddlerhood into childhood. Here's what happened:
Mommy and Miranda composed a special letter inviting the fairy to come to our house with a special request

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
As a photographer I find myself always in the position of observer and not an active participant in the moment. While looking back at the im...
-
Before we get started, help me celebrate one whole year on Etsy and enter my giveaway ! O ne of the things about Etsy I like (and there a...
-
If you like these shots: check out my Etsy shop TMCPhoto Lethal Halo some of my favourites from last weekends shoot In case you are interest...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
The Spiral Dance was last night and I'm still processing. It was a great night full of magic and mystery and I'm so glad I went. My ...
-
This weekend I'm participating in the Etsy Spring Baby Shower . I'm looking forward to joining the chat on Saturday with all the ne...


3 comments:
aww!!!
funny, i did a similar thing for my kid (many many moons ago...)
his was the binky fairy.
i don't remember her leaving a gift, but she took his binky to give to a littler kid who really needed it ;)
your fairy is much more generous! hehe
What a sweet idea! My kids never got in to the whole binky thing, so I didn't have to get creative ;) However, I have yet to devise a way to keep my almost four-year-old in his own bed for the entire night...
Brilliant! Any idea who to invite to my house to get my kiddo to go to sleep by himself? :)
Post a Comment